Our website address is: http://tensiofix.com.
Latest update: January 2019.
AOC strongly encourages each of its website users to take the time and become familiar with this Policy as, by using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information as set forth herein (which you may withdraw at any time).
The Policy is designed to provide you with information on how we are following the rules for data protection: which information we gather while you are browsing our website or using the Services and how this information or Personal Data you provided to us when creating an AOC account by registering on our website or when issuing a request for information form, is used. In the event that AOC desires to use a user’s Personal Data (as defined below) in a manner beyond those set forth in this Policy, AOC will provide you with notice and, where required under applicable data protection law, ask for your consent or give you the opportunity to “opt-out” of such purposes by using the means offered for a specific Service or by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Personal Data
“Personal Data” means information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of a living person, such as an individual’s name, address, IP address, e-mail, telephone number, license number, medical identification number, photograph, financial account information or other identifying characteristic. The identification can occur by reference to one or more factors specific to the individual’s physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal Data does not include information that has been anonymized.
3. Collecting Personal Data
When a user creates a AOC account, issues a request for information form or when the user orders products or accesses any of the Services, the user will be required to provide certain Personal Data.
AOC collects Personal Data that users provide to us on our websites, which may include:
- Contact information – such as your name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number, as well as any other contact information provided in a contact form, registration or application process, during tradeshows or other events, or in connection with customer information Services;
- Transaction information – such as your contact information, the products you are interested in, your purchasing requirements, your financial information including credit card or other payment information, purchase history, shopping cart information and information provided to customer service personnel or through customer service tools of AOC;
- Responses to surveys – information you provide in responding to a survey on the website, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise, including responses provided through third party survey services used by AOC;
While AOC takes appropriate measures to provide accuracy in the handling of Personal Data, AOC relies entirely on its users to maintain correct Personal Data and to update this information as appropriate.
In addition, when a user accesses AOC’s website, the servers automatically record information provided by the user’s browser. Generally, this information is automatically provided by a user whenever a user accesses any website. This information, recorded in a server log, may include a user’s particular information (including, without limitation, IP address, browser software, language, date/time of access and other information and/or cookies that will uniquely identify a user’s computer and the Internet browser the user is using). AOC may also collect Personal Data about a user in connection with the user’s use of the Services by using cookies on its website(s) as provided for in AOC’s Cookies Notice.
Additionally, whenever you send an email to AOC, AOC will retain that email so that AOC can investigate and respond to your concerns. We may also use publicly accessible information to verify information we have been provided and to manage and expand our business.
4. Processing and Use of Personal Data
Personal Data collected through this website is utilized by AOC only as set forth in this Policy and in order to fulfill your requests for products and services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide Services to users, including, without limitation, delivering enhanced Services and demonstrating functionality of the Services. AOC may also use Personal Data submitted to send you information on products and promotions, provided that you have subscribed to AOC’s news updates on any of its website(s). In particular, AOC as well as its service providers, consultants and agents may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services;
- To identify you, and to contact you from time to time with product or service updates;
- To send other messages that are useful to the service we provide;
- To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- To promote our services, events, conferences, or the services, events, conferences of our partners, including by email, telephone and via social media platforms;
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on website traffic, sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide to you and tailor the website(s).
You may have accessed our website(s) through a hyperlink from the website of one of our trading partners. If so, you consent to your personal details and purchase information, including behavioral patterns, being shared with that trading partner in accordance with our contractual relationship with them.
Please remember that when you share information publicly on a AOC website, for example a comment on a blog post, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google, which may mean that the information is made public.
5. Security and Data Retention
AOC takes all reasonable necessary measures to protect your personal data and their confidentiality, both at the physical, technical and organizational level. To ensure that your data are protected against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we use various security techniques and procedures. Among other things, we have taken the following measures:
- only the persons who need your personal data for the performance of their duties will have access to these data;
- the persons who can access your personal data are bound by confidentiality;
- we use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we make sure the data you provide on the website is captured and transmitted to us in an encrypted way;
- we secure our network with multiple layers of defense against possible threats;
- we secure the physical spaces where personal data are stored on servers;
- we regularly test and evaluate our security measures;
- our employees have been informed and trained on the importance of the protection of personal data.
We keep expanding our security procedures as new technologies become available. However, it remains your responsibility, Where you have a user account for the AOC website:
- To log off or exit from the website when not using it;
- To ensure no-one else uses the website while your device is logged on to the website (including by logging on to your device through a mobile, Wi-Fi or shared access connection you are using);
- To keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network. You should use a password which is unique to your use of the website – do not use the same password as you use for another website or email account; and,
- To maintain good internet security. For example, if your email account or Facebook account is compromised, this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised, it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all of your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts have been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
For the purpose of sending e-mailings to you provided that you have subscribed to AOC’s news updates on the website, AOC may give your name and email address to agencies appointed by AOC. These agencies are not authorized to store and/or use your Personal Data for any other purposes than for the sending of e-mailings on behalf of AOC.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary for processing purposes for which they were collected, processed and/or used and any other associated purposes (for example certain transaction details and correspondence may be retained until the time limit for claims in respect of the transaction has expired or in order to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data). Therefore, if information is used for two purposes we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period one that period expires. We restrict access to your Personal Data to those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose(s). Our retention periods are based on business needs and your Personal Data that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymized (and the anonymized information may be retained) or securely destroyed.
6. Personal Data of Children
Without a parent’s or guardian’s consent, no Personal Data should be submitted to our website by children. AOC will not knowingly collect or use Personal Data from children under the age of sixteen (16) years.
7. Export of Personal Data from the EEA
Personal Data collected in the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA) may be accessed in, transferred to, and/or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in which data protection laws may be of a lower standard than in the EEA. Certain countries outside the EEA have been approved by the European Commission as providing essentially equivalent protections to EEA data protection laws and therefore no additional safeguards are required to export Personal Data to these jurisdictions. In countries which have not had these approvals, (see the full list here http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm), we will transfer Personal Data only subject to European Commission approved contractual terms that impose equivalent data protection obligations directly on the recipient unless we are permitted under applicable data protection law to make such transfers without such formalities.
9. Google Analytics – Statement
10. Your Rights
If you have given permission, we may contact you by [specify,e.g. mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, fax, email about products, services, promotions, special offers, events, webcasts, conferences and charitable causes that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
- Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time since we process your personal data obtained on the basis of consent. However, this withdrawal does will not affect the lawfulness of any previous processing.
- Right to access and receive a copy of your personal data
You have the right to request confirmation that we process your personal data. If this is the case, you are entitled to a copy of your personal data and certain information about how your data are processed.
- Right to transfer your personal data
You may ask us to transfer your electronic personal data to you or a third party. This right applies only to the personal data you have provided based on your consent and provided that the processing of the personal data is automated.
- Right to rectify your personal data
We try our best to store the data that we keep of you as accurately and completely as possible. Should you nevertheless find that the personal data are incomplete or incorrect, you can ask us to correct them.
- Right to delete your personal data
If it is not necessary for us to store or process your personal data for a specific reason, you can ask us to partially or completely erase your personal data. This is the case if:
- the data are no longer required for the purposes for which we collected them;
- you have given us permission to process your data and you decide to withdraw that consent;
- you have objected to the processing of your data and we have no legitimate interest prevailing;
- your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
This is not an absolute right. Sometimes we will have the right to keep your data. This is the case when we have a legal obligation or when we have to defend our rights.
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
In the following cases you can ask us to limit the processing of your personal data:
- when you dispute the accuracy of personal data and we need the time to verify your request;
- when we no longer need your data, but you do need it to defend your rights.
- if you objected to the processing of your personal data and we must check whether the legitimate interests we pursue prevail over yours;
- if your personal data have been processed unlawfully, but instead of deleting your data, you ask us to restrict the processing of the data.
- Right to file a complaint:
If you have a complaint about how we handle your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, you can always contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or to initiate legal proceedings.
Contact details of the Data Protection Authority:
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0) 2 274 48 00
You can find out more about these rights in the EU by reading the General Data Protection Regulation here: http://www.eugdpr.org/the-regulation.html.
If you wish to inquire about any of this please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority.
11. Modifications to the Policy
12. Access to Update/Delete Personal Information.
If you would like to express your point of view, challenge an explanation of data use, or otherwise obtain further information, contact email@example.com. If at any time after registering for information, your personal information changes, notify us and we will update your contact information. Please note, at any time, if you desire to obtain or transfer your information, we will provide you with your personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format.